Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Going for the cataract operation

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Going for the cataract operation


My eyes hurt and vision is not so clear. At my eye checkup, I was told I had to go for a cataract surgery which I did yesterday. I had the surgery on my left eye first and later, the right eye.
The procedure took 10 minutes and it was painless. However, the preparation for the surgery was quite long and caused a lot of anxiety.
At the end of it all, I could see very clearly with my operated left eye.
The top picture was before the surgery and the second was after the surgery. I was offered a cup of Milo and some sandwiches. I should be going for my second surgery for the right eye at an appointed date.

5 comments:

Li said...

Hi Uncle Boh Tong,

Wishing you speedy recovery!

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

S, thank you :)

Hs said...

After the surgery is better to avoid the sun ray and required to wear a shade all the time until it fully recover

BookLover said...

Take care, BT! It is good to see well again after the operation:)

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL thanks very much.