Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Seminar/end of school holiday etc

Monday, June 26, 2017

Seminar/end of school holiday etc


This was my breakfast at AMK before starting the cabin crew wannabe seminar. Had 9+1 participants. All told me they are going for the 8 July interview at Pan Pacific Hotel in Singapore. I wish them luck.
After the seminar at 1pm, we proceeded to a coffee shop nearby and spent another 2 hours together.
I hope I had instilled confidence in them.
I had visitors this evening and they were my former neighbours who had moved out a few years ago to Punggol. They brought their lovely pet dog with them.
It rained in the evening just like yesterday (afternoon) and it cooled down the temperature a bit as well as the humidity.
Today is the last day of the month long school holiday. Tomorrow is also the start of the working day after a long weekend due to Hari Raya Puasa.

No comments: