Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: My new mobile phone, a Samsung J7

Saturday, April 15, 2017

My new mobile phone, a Samsung J7


The above phone is a Samsung J7. After 50% discount, I paid $49. This comes with a 2 year contract. The phone is as good as the Samsung Note 4 I had for the last 2 years (below). The Note 4 was expensive. I remember paying about $350 for the phone and it also came with a 2 year contract. If you asked me, there isn't much of difference between the 2 phones.
Out of curiosity, I asked for a Samsung Note 4 but was told it was no longer available with StarHub. They offered me the Samsung Note 5 which cost about $350 after a $50 discount. It's was too expensive, I told the sales lady and decided to settle for the $49 J7.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OPPO offers better value for money. Samsung and Apple are overrated. Just my 1 cent.