Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Uncle left the chat group because of ........

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Uncle left the chat group because of ........

I joined a WhatsApp chat group for senior citizens sometime ago. My aim is to share our thoughts and learn from one another regarding things like grand children, exercises, hobbies etc. Instead, I was quite shocked to see the old fellows posting nude women photos,videos, cracked dirty jokes and talked about sex. I felt disgusted that at our age (youngest member is 68) these old men are trying to show off their sexual prowess.
I am not trying to be self righteous but I think these old fellows should repent and think where their souls will be going after they kick the bucket. It won't be long because we are old. Some have passed away at a much younger age. If they are not religious, at the least they not should be talking things like sex. What are they trying to prove? Ha, it is a matter of time.

1 comment:

Do things in moderation said...

Must be ex cabin crew that's why.Too much tongkat Ali is not good for the heart.