Another blog by Boh Tong the ex- SIA cabin crew: Blog neglected due to Rio 2016 Olympics

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Blog neglected due to Rio 2016 Olympics

Been busy with work and watching the Olympics, I have neglected this blog. Last night men's double badminton final match between Malaysia and China was exciting. In the pulsating match, China beat Malaysia narrowly to win the gold medal. I can imagine how disappointed the Malaysian fans were.
I still remember great badminton players like Wong Peng Soon, Rudy Hartono and others during my younger days. These were the giants of the great sport. By the way, I do not play badminton but merely a fan of the sport.
Table tennis is another sport that I like. Although not a big fan of swimming, I like watching it live on TV especially the event won by Joseph Schooling a couple of days ago. Schooling make us proud to have won the Rio Olympic gold medal. This is the only gold ever won by a Singaporean. I think Schooling can win more gold medals for Singapore in the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.

No comments: